ACHM - Leaders in Cultural Heritage Management - Expert Heritage Consultants - Quality Outcomes
Experts in Heritage Consulting, ACHM brings the skills, focus and determination to drive your project to completion.
Who We Are?
ACHM is an ISO 9001, ISO14001 and AS/NZS 4801 certified leader in cultural heritage management, with the skills, focus and determination to drive your project to completion. A multi-disciplinary team of expert consultants, we manage the heritage requirements of major industrial developments, civil works, urban, mining and resources developments while balancing the requirements of statutory authorities and stakeholder groups.
Our results driven firm provides our full range of professional services to clients throughout Australia, with offices in Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Sydney.
These services include:
- Archaeological survey, assessment and excavation
- Cultural Heritage Management Plans
- Desktop, Standard and Complex Assessments
- Due Diligence assessments
- Ethnographic assessment and recording of cultural places and values
- Expert witness matters
- GIS / Spatial data managements
- Historic heritage assessments
- Negotiations and agreement making
- Predictive modelling
- Salvage excavations
- Site monitoring
- Stakeholder engagement plans
- Stakeholder relations
- Stone tool identification and analysis
- Strategic heritage advice
ACHM has extensive experience and expertise managing the cultural heritage requirements of:
- Industrial Developments
- Minerals and Energy Developments
- Urban Developments
- Infrastructure Developments
- Protected Area Management Projects
- Federal, State and Local Government Projects
- Representative Bodies
Our dedicated team of professional heritage advisors is available to assist you throughout the entire project lifecycle - providing accurate, timely and cost efficient expert advice.
ACHM are proudly certified to: