ACHM are recruiting for a minimum of 2 x Senior Heritage Advisors
We have a considerable pipeline of work throughout Australia and are looking to recruit some highly motivated and skilled people to join our team.
If you want to be part of a dynamic and well-established professional services firm with a highly experienced, collegial management team, then this is for you.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the key role objectives are:
- Assisting with the preparation of tenders for projects, tender panels and contracts;
- Planning, scheduling, resourcing and executing consulting projects (including where required directly managing projects);
- Management of project budgets and invoicing from inception to completion (with the assistance of administrative support staff),
- Providing high level technical archaeological advice and heritage management solutions to clients, stakeholders and/or government
- Ensuring sound project planning and timely delivery of all cultural heritage projects;
- Ensuring high quality and comprehensive services to our clients and stakeholders at all times;
- Liaison with government departments, stakeholders, organizations and industry in order to ensure optimum cultural heritage outcomes for all projects, and
- Maintain excellent relationships with colleagues, clients and stakeholders internally and externally to the business.
Common key skills and experience required for this position is:
- Minimum of Honours Degree in Archaeology or cognate discipline, preferably from an Australian university,
- Minimum of 5 years working in the heritage and/or heritage consulting industry in Australia or abroad,
- Full membership (or qualifications enabling full membership) of the Australian Association of Consulting Archaeologists Inc (ACCAI),
- Experience in Indigenous archaeology in Australia, Canada, the Pacific, NZ or the USA,
- Strong focus on working safely at all times,
- Sound judgement and situational awareness,
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to positively influence decision makers and stakeholders,
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to develop and maintain key internal and external relationships,
- Strong focus on quality and efficiency,
- Ability to work as part of a team both in the field and the office,
- Flexibility to undertake fieldwork both locally and interstate.
- 4x4 Qualifications
- Senior First Aid
- Post-graduate degree
- Experience with Certified QHSE systems
- GIS Skills (i.e. ArcMap / QGIS / MapInfo)
Remuneration Package Negotiable based on experience
- Highly competitive salary
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Mobile phone and laptop supplied
- Brand new office facilities
- Flexible working hours and conditions
The position(s) may require local and occasional interstate travel, so flexibility is essential.
A copy of the position description and selection criteria can be obtained by sending your expression of interest to [email protected]
Written applications addressing the selection criteria must be submitted to [email protected] by 21st August 2018.