Predictive Modelling and Mapping
ACHM’s team are experts in capturing, maintaining and utilizing environmental and cultural heritage spatial data for all of our projects. From existing data sets or new data collected during project fieldwork, we can:
- Create accurate predictive models of Aboriginal or historic archaeological site location;
- Capture data for cultural features, places or landscapes;
- Georeference historical maps, plans or aerial photos;
- Produce high quality and easily understood map products, and
- Create reliable data sets in virtually any GIS or CAD format.