- A client-centric practice built on years of experience and expertise
- Access to our extensive network of key influencers gathered over the last 25 years
- A no-compromise, ISO Certified approach to safety, quality, and environment
- A simple, effortless process – minus the industry and regulatory jargon
- Fit-for-purpose solutions which are efficient, effective, and excellent value for money
- A partner with the determination to drive complex projects to successful outcomes
ACHM is a leader in cultural heritage management across Australia, with the skills, focus and determination to drive your project to completion. A multi-disciplinary team of expert consultants, we manage the heritage requirements of major industrial developments, civil works, urban, mining and resources developments while balancing the requirements of statutory authorities and stakeholder groups.
Working in an industry with tight regulatory constraints, it’s not what we do – but how we do it – that sets us apart. As someone seeking support on cultural heritage matters, you need a project partner to help you navigate through complex regulatory processes, who understands your key risks and who delivers quality outcomes as quickly as possible.
We do just that, with a focus on:
Risk Management – our main objective is to deliver the results you need whilst managing and mitigating your project risks - including reputation, compliance, execution, timing, cost, and delays
Stringent Processes – we’re certified with the three most recognised international business management system standards - ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AS/NZS 4801 - demonstrating our commitment to the highest standards in safety, quality, and sound environmental management.
Independent Advice – we provide impartial strategic counsel and go above and beyond to deliver the best possible outcome for our clients.
ACHM is proudly certified to